NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATION: Full Professor Science, Technology & Society (STS), University of Twente
I would like to draw your attention to an STS professorship which has just been advertised by the University of Twente:
The University of Twente (UT) invites scholars with an excellent research and teaching record to apply for the position of Full Professor Science, Technology & Society (STS) in the department Technology, Policy, Society (TPS), School of Behavioural, Management and Social Sciences (BMS).
If interested, please, submit your application, including a CV and a vision statement, before January 15th, 2021.
Best regards, Peter Stegmaier
Dr Peter Stegmaier | Assistant Professor Department of Science, Technology and Policy Studies (STePS) Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social Sciences (BMS) University of Twente, P.O.Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands firstname.lastname@example.org | www.utwente.nl/bms/steps/people/scientific/stegmaier @pstegm | discontinuation-governance @discont80476763
- The tentative governance of emerging science and technology—A conceptual introduction (with S. Kuhlmann & K. Konrad), in Research Policy, 48/5, 2019, at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2019.01.006
- Special section on Focusing on a moving target—the tentative governance of emerging science and technology; Guest Edited by Stefan Kuhlmann, Peter Stegmaier & Kornelia Konrad, in Research Policy, 48/5, 2019, at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/research-policy/vol/48/issue/5
- Reflexive climate service infrastructure relations (with R. Hamaker-Taylor and E. Jiménes Alonso), in Climate Services, at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cliser.2020.100151
- Matching supply and demand: A typology of climate services (with K. Visscher, A. Damm, R. Hamaker-Taylor, A. Harjanne, R. Giodano), in Climate Services, at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cliser.2019.100136
- How much unnoticed merit is there in climate services? (with T.T. Le, J. Cortekar & E. Hoa), at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cliser.2020.100153
- The market for climate services in the tourism sector – An analysis of Austrian stakeholders’ perceptions (with A. Damm, J. Köberl, E. Jiménes Alonso, A. Harjanne), in Climate Services, at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cliser.2019.02.001
- Die hermeneutische Interpretation multisprachlicher Daten in transnationalen Forschungskontexten. In R. Bethmann & M. Roslon (Eds.), Interkulturelle Qualitative Sozialforschung (pp. 227-249). Wiesbaden: Springer VS (2019). At: https://www.springer.com/de/book/9783658210670
EASST's Eurograd mailing list Eurograd (at) lists.easst.net Unsubscribe or edit subscription options: http://lists.easst.net/listinfo.cgi/eurograd-easst.net
Meet us via https://twitter.com/STSeasst
Report abuses of this list to Eurogrademail@example.com