Message posted on 12/02/2020
Postdoc vacancy at "Processing Citizenship" ERC Project | UniBO
Apologies for crosspostingsview formatted text
Still a few days to apply to this position in data infrastructures and STS!
Interested candidates can take contact by email.
Professor in Science and Technology Studies
Principal Investigator “Processing Citizenship” (http://processingcitizenship.eu) @processcitizens
Department of Philosophy and Communication | University of Bologna
Email firstname.lastname@example.org | via Azzo Gardino 23, 40122 Bologna, Italy | https://www.unibo.it/sitoweb/annalisa.pelizza2
Visiting professor | Department of Science, Technology and Policy Studies | Faculty of Behavioural, Management & Social Sciences | University of Twente http://www.utwente.nl/bms/steps/people/scientific/pelizza/
In attachment the calls for a postdoc position @ProcessingCitizenship, a project on the digital registration of alterity, funded by the European Research Council. I would be grateful if you could consider circulating them.
* Where: University of Bologna
Bologna is one of the most sought after cities to live and work in Italy and Europe
* Duration: 12 month, renewable up to 2,5 years
* Salary: between 2.200 and 2.600 euro/month net
* Start date: April 2020, a later date can be negotiated
* Submission deadline: 16th February, 2020
* Interviews: March 10th 2020 , candidates decide whether in person or via videocall
* Full-length call and submission link (tip: filter by department “Dipartimento di Filosofia e Comunicazione (post 240/2010)”)
* One position in “Social studies of data infrastructures for population management”
Open to candidates wishing to focus their research on the socio-organizational aspects of data infrastructures, with attention to how circulation of third-country populations data shapes and is shaped by inter-organizational boundaries.
Strongly encouraged backgrounds: Science and Technology Studies, sociology of technology or sociology of organization with a focus on data infrastructures, social informatics, software studies or information science with a sociological sensitivity
[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of PostdocSTS.pdf]
EASST's Eurograd mailing list
Eurograd (at) lists.easst.net
Unsubscribe or edit subscription options: http://lists.easst.net/listinfo.cgi/eurograd-easst.net
Meet us via https://twitter.com/STSeasst
Report abuses of this list to Eurogrademail@example.com