Message posted on 08/02/2019
CfPs: 2nd International Conference on Large-Scale Grid Integration of Renewable Energy in India | 4-6 September | New Delhi
*2nd International Conference on Large-Scale Grid Integration of Renewableview formatted text
Energy in India*
4-6 September 2019 | New Delhi, India
Organized by: GIZ, DFID, USAID, Energynautics, & others
Conference Website: Regridintegrationindia.org
*Call for Papers*
The Conference provides an International Forum to:
- Discuss technical and economic issues of the large-scale integration
of solar and wind power including the recent advances in transmission
technologies (AC and DC)
- Discuss worldwide project experiences
- Discuss innovative ideas and present results from ongoing research
- Stimulate interdisciplinary thinking between renewable energy and
power transmission and distribution industries, as well as universities
- Identify subjects requiring more research efforts.
The Government of India has set the very ambitious goal to install 175 GW
of renewable energy generation capacity by 2022. Grid integration thus
becomes a very critical challenge to successfully accomplish this target.
This international conference aims to connect international experts and
Indian stakeholders to jointly discuss the latest technological, regulatory
and conceptual developments in this field.
- To submit a paper, upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters
(free style) between 25 January & 31 March 2019.
- Final papers must then be submitted online by 31 July 2019.
- As the conference language is English, all abstracts have to be
written in English.
- All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel
- Conference registration is free.
- Project Experience
- Power Market (including Ancillary)
- Power System Studies
- Distribution Grid Issues
- Transmission Grid/Power System Issues
- Wind & Solar Modelling Issues
- Power System Balancing Issues
- Grid Code Issues
- Hybrid Power Systems
- Smart Grid/IT Innovations
- Electric vehicles
*Further Details & Abstracts Submission
EASST's Eurograd mailing list
Eurograd (at) lists.easst.net
Unsubscribe or edit subscription options: http://lists.easst.net/listinfo.cgi/eurograd-easst.net
Meet us via https://twitter.com/STSeasst
Report abuses of this list to Eurogradfirstname.lastname@example.org